Lawn Care Services Available
Proper cleaning can really change the look of a home, but if the lawn is ignored, it’s not going to look its best. Lawn care services encompass just about anything needed to help the whole yard look its best throughout the year.
- Mowing the Yard – Mowing the yard keeps the grass looking green, but also helps cut down on weeds and pests. Mowing should be done regularly during the warmer months when the grass tends to grow much faster.
- Bush and Shrub Trimming – Left alone, bushes and shrubs will end up growing rapidly through the summer months. To keep them looking neat and shaped, it’s necessary to trim them regularly.
- Fertilization – Proper fertilization for the grass, shrubs, bushes, and trees in the yard can help them get the nutrients they need so they can grow. This helps to encourage more leaves, which fills in the space and looks a lot better.
- Landscaping – Taking out old flowers, putting in new ones, and keeping up with the garden beds is a crucial part of the overall landscaping for a home. Plants may need to be replaced yearly if they’re annuals or trimmed and replaced as needed if they’re perennials.
- Sodding and Seeding – Though the grass will look good with proper fertilization and mowing, there are times when it needs to be replaced or needs help growing in thicker. Replacing the sod or overseeding can help ensure thick grass throughout the yard.
Need Help? We Have Your Back
As a professional lawn care provider for more than 10 years, we know it's important to have your yard looking in top shape. We take the time to perfect every detail to your standards, and ensure that you love the way your lawn will look. No matter the size of the property, we will cover your needs from mowing, picking weeds, and bark dusting. Give us a call (503-358-5132) and we will help figure out the best plan to getting your yard back to how you like it.